Community initiatives, grants and funding
- The Covenant Fund This fund offers grants to community projects which support members of the armed forces.
- Community asset transfer (CAT) Community organisation can bid for publicly-owned land or buildings where the transfer of them will benefit local communities.
- Community led housing (CLH) Eligible third-sector organisations can bid for vacant council-owned land and property to deliver community-led housing developments.
- Community Right to Challenge Voluntary agencies, community groups, charities, and groups of two or more council employees can express an interest in running a council service.
- Community Right to Bid Aims to keep valued land and buildings such as your local pub, shop, library or football ground in community use.